Monday 12 August 2013

WOW CHECKOUT THESE BEFORE AFTER PICS OF CELEBRITIES WHO LOST LOTS OF WEIGHT

J.R. Martinez may have been the winner of the coveted ‘Mirror Ball’ but the really big winner is (in the weight lose category that is)…Ricki Lake.
The actress and talk show host (who just scored a new show which will debut next year) looks and feels fantastic after coming in third on Dancing with the Stars. But Ricki doesn’t feel like loser. She said, “I might have lost the trophy, but I got a tiny waist.” During an appearance on the view the mom of two said,  “I was on the Derek Hough diet and it works. I lost 20 and 25 pounds and I went down two sizes.” Saying that losing all the weight and getting into shape was a “dream come true.”
Check out more before and after photos of Ricki Lake right here! It just proves that the Dancing with the Stars fitness regime really does work!

No comments: