Monday 5 August 2013

Fans Insult Denrele On Twitter Claiming He Sent Beverly To Rep Nigeria In The On-Going BBA

hmmmmmm this was one of the comment that was been posted on his wall,
Nigerians are fucking imbeciles...like I can't even start to explain how disgusted, irritated and disappointed I am with this tweets...like really tho ?? Who thinks like this in 2013 ? Is Denrele Bev's father or sibling? You see the way even Bev's bestfriend is all quiet on twitter simply cos she her self his heartbroken with such act. Now look, if Bev's best friend is acting like that then who is Denrele to know every bit and pieces about Beverly. This same people talking about morals, have no morals or whatsoever, like who has morals and tweets like the way this people have tweeted ?? Who has morals and doesn't constructively criticise ?? Who has morals and thinks abusing and bashing Denrele is the way out ?..Lmao,real case of pot calling kettle back. That first tweet screenshot is talking about Denrele being worst thing that happened to the morals of Nigeria..like really ? Is this how it is done ?...Now lets get this straight, you are the real problem of Nigeria cos have sure not heard your name for something good before but look at me seeing your name all in the name of the lame stuff you tweeted, you are not the problem of Nigeria but even the person you claim to the problem has impacted lives positively..*sigh* let me stop here but to be really honest I'm tired of the way Nigerians think.. Like how in the flying fuck would someone actually think of attacking Denrele for the mistake of another person. The most painful part is that, when we check this people they ain't half as successful as Denrele. PS: I'm not a fan of either Beverly or Denrele (don't even watch BBA , the only thing I know about it, is what I read from blogs)..so don't say I'm a groupie for them but all I'm saying is people gotta think before dropping lame ass comments, like how dumb can people get. I'm still here trying to fathom for the life of me why someone would think Denrele is the next person to tweet at or blame. Ohh because he knows her rt ? Lol you people should sit down. Now finishing on a lighter note, Ladun !! Ladun my bestfriend post my comment/essay biko

No comments: