Tuesday 13 August 2013

LADY CLEMS LOLA OMOTAYO'S FATHER TOOK HER TO "JUJU HOUSE" OVER MISSING N300,00; SAYS PETER O

This young lady above,Mercy Nnaji aka Lady C claims she was wrongly accused by Lola Omotayo's dad..She has been dropping her comments on all Posts concerning Psquare & Lola and sent a mail so I decided to publish it here..she says she needs a solution and dropped her number.
Read below
"My own bi se Lola and her father Dipo Omotayo should pay my outstanding money which High Court Portharcout gave on my behalf for taking me to JUJU for oracle... Dipo Omotayo and his manager Usuff wrongly accused me of 300,000 (Three hundred thousand naira, after a get together party in his house 5,Mingi estae trans Amadi portharcout. He invited police who detained me for 24 hrs without food or water. He gave the police 150,000 ( hundred and fifty thousand naira to take me to JUJU house to get truth from me for the missing 300,000. They pushed me into Dipo's Jeep the next morning and his driver Napoleon with the two police men took me to JUJU house.

No comments: